An Illinois cannabis company is rapidly expanding its operational footprint across the U.S. to develop one of the industry’s most valuable cannabis portfolios. Grassroots Cannabis announced it is now in 11 states with the addition of four new state markets. The company will add Connecticut, Michigan, Oklahoma and Vermont to its existing presence in Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, and North Dakota.
Read the announcement in full, here: Grassroots Cannabis Announces Rapid Expansion with Addition of Four New State Markets
Meet One of the Largest National Cannabis Companies You’ve Never Heard of – Until Now
Driven by a shared belief that cannabis enhances life for people from all backgrounds, Grassroots is unique in that their business model manages cultivation, growth, product development and retail sales of trusted cannabis products.
Want to speak to a Grassroots Cannabis executive to learn more?
Members of the executive team are available to discuss:
- Challenges and opportunities operating in multiple markets
- Investment opportunities in the cannabis space
- How Illinois-based cannabis companies are leading the way when it comes to developing a multi-state footprint
- The benefits of vertical integration (having dispensary, cultivation, and manufacturing licenses)
- Branding opportunities and challenges in the marijuana industry
The Grassroots management partners bring a track record of success in cannabis distribution and operation, retail, real estate and more, making them the perfect team for this endeavor.
In total, Grassroots Cannabis has secured 62 licenses with operations in 11 states.